Some recording software to record TruckersMP [GUIDE]

Tony PS

Hey there! 

Thank you for creating this guide! It is really helpful for people, who have not too much experiece with recording/streaming.

Happy Trucking 🚚

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

• True Story 1

Streamer on: https://www.twitch.tv/redwolf_cz

Languages: 🇬🇧 🇨🇿 I 🇸🇰 I Discord: RedWolf [CZ]#0886

Forum Role: Veteran Driver II  (ETS 2: +4,600 hours)

Forum Rank: Contributor

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

• 3 weeks later...
Guest User_2146087

As a Bandicam User, I prefer Bandicam Because those who do not have a good computer do not know my Bandicam My computer is the middle segment I can easily record I do not recommend you to pay money There is Bandicam Cracx on the browser pages.

I normally use Medal.tv to record my gameplay while playing either ATS / ETS
but when i stream it i use Streamlabs OBS

• Woah! 1

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

• 1 month later...

GeForce is indeed good and best feature is instant replay, you can just set it to record last 10 minutes or last 5 minutes of the gameplay, so If any such accidents occurred where you need to provide the proof, you can just configure it to auto record the last 5 minuts so that you can have enough proof or evidence but please note that GeForce recording takes lot of space so make sure you got enough, other than that, there's OBS and Medal, I prefer OBS it's pretty good!