0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

Here are my highlights of 30 minutes of 0.1.5 patch with speedlimiter off. This decision really ruined the simulator part of the game. Please give the USA server the speedlimiter and add guns to the EU server so they can have their GTA gameplay over here... ( i dont mind the higher ping connecting to USA if that means more serious players )

• Upvote 6

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

Here are my highlights of 30 minutes of 0.1.5 patch with speedlimiter off. This decision really ruined the simulator part of the game. Please give the USA server the speedlimiter and add guns to the EU server so they can have their GTA gameplay over here... ( i dont mind the higher ping connecting to USA if that means more serious players )

NIce F1 SFX.

make a topic report for sanction to user

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/107-reporting/

30 Minutes??

Than play 1 Day you have a Video over 1 Hour :D

• Upvote 1

Just report these users. And the administration is more rigorous. (Perm ban).

With or without speed limiter this is already happening. The important thing is to have more aggressive punishments for users to learn to respect the rules.

The more harsh punishments are more users learn to respect them.  B)

----------------------

Remember that this is a real simulation game transit and not a racing game.
  • Upvote 2

Claymaster T-REX

Just report these users. And the administration is more rigorous. (Perm ban).

With or without speed limiter this is already happening. The important thing is to have more aggressive punishments for users to learn to respect the rules.

The more harsh punishments are more users learn to respect them.  B)

----------------------

Remember that this is a real simulation game transit and not a racing game.

NOOO IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!(1st time I write something there  ^_^ )

I'll glad to see racers all along the road and admin chasing them and banning them!

WillyB1337

Willy's Rescue & Tow Co CEO

"Trying to make a safer world"

F0sXoHx.png

it might be april fools.. as tomorrow suddenly free roam will be back.anyway greate april fools joke if it is :D

I love no speedlimiter tough. have been driving for 20 mins til lservers went down and didnt got overtaken once while iwas doing max 120 on country roads and max 130-140 on highways(those are peaks on straights)

It probably is an april fools then, I think. I don't know. Maybe it is? It can't be real. I'm so confused. God damn it MWL4! 

..Touché 

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

Sounds like a great update. Not entirely sure about the speedlimitations removal though.. I guess as convoy's we'll still maintain a speed of 80/90 kmph just to be on the safe side.

Those Formula 1 sounds made me laugh xD

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

I think its a really good idea to have the speed limiters removed, seems more realistic to me, but im also canadian and our drivers are good enough to drive a truck at 100+ km! But i guess not everyone is, too bad. But still i say leave them off and ban the retards!

Will you stop complaining people, if the speed limiter is disabled it does not mean that you must go on full speed, besides there is an option in game itself to turn on the speed limiter in your truck through game settings. 

The issue isn't with people who use the speed-limiter, its for those who don't and extremely abuse it.

• Upvote 1

The issue isn't with people who use the speed-limiter, its for those who don't and extremely abuse it.

they will get banned just like any other person violating the rules.

anyway i do agree with dave ..wether its a april fools joke or not,in both cases the devs trolled us well :D

btw is it true MWL4 is 16 y/o? :o if thats the case its realy impressive how good hes at coding allready at that age :D

Most players tend to forget that they're playing a simulation game. Think about the word for a second, simulation. It means a reconstruction of a real life situation. Therefor I feel that players should also act like it's a real life situation. Drive at realistic speeds, take realistic turns and don't do things on the road in ETS2MP, that you wouldn't do on the road in real life either. Other then that, apply common sense and you're all settled to have a great time (and by doing so, giving others a great time too) ! :)

• Upvote 1

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Most players tend to forget that they're playing a simulation game. Think about the word for a second, simulation. It means a reconstruction of a real life situation. Therefor I feel that players should also act like it's a real life situation. Drive at realistic speeds, take realistic turns and don't do things on the road in ETS2MP, that you wouldn't do on the road in real life either. Other then that, apply common sense and you're all settled to have a great time (and by doing so, giving others a great time too) ! :)

but then again it didnt fellt realistic in first place with such an empty roads for me..

alternative could be to change speedlimiter on a weekly base i guess.but personaly i love the freedom we get back :D its possible too overtake again and get more interaction with people (people sticking to the rules)

and i love the challenge to overtake a person on country road in a fair and safe way :D this wasnt possible with speedlimiter as if the truck drives 70-80 km/h the speeddiffrence was soo small it took ages to overtake making it WAY more dangerouse.

That's where the issue comes from. There are many of us who drive at realistic speeds, but there are those who simply don't care and disregard everyone else over themselves. What I think many people don't realise is that the person they just grazed outside EP or near Calais could have been driving from Hungary to the UK for the past hour or two in real time, for example, and think pft.. it's only a scratch, for those of us who do extremely long hauls it pisses us off because the person that gives us even 1% of damage (my standard is unbelievably high) has essentially just wasted our time. Completely oblivious to what time we've spent getting to that point. Yes we can use common sense, but like I've said those that don't use it still end up causing the same result as if it was actually us to start off with.

nz3d07.jpg