Ets2MP Forum profile lost!

fireblade

Question

It has been a while since i have come onto the forums or played the game. A while back i've taken a break from playing the game, just returning now. The whole forum has changed since i was here last. Last time i was here we had to sign in with our username NOT e-mail address. Has anyone else lost their other profile after the forum update or was it just me? Saddening because i had a lot of posts and friends from the old forum lol. Just curious if everyone's profile got deleted after the forum updated.

Steam Name - deathzadvocate

10 answers to this question

The forums switched over to this site from the old one and with that means new accounts for everybody!

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

i think cause this forum its easier to intigrate ets2mp profile and such (not sure tough :P )

this forum just annoys me that it doesnt has a delete button incase you accidently double post :P made a suggestion back in the days but not sure if it got accepted.

i think cause this forum its easier to intigrate ets2mp profile and such (not sure tough :P )

this forum just annoys me that it doesnt has a delete button incase you accidently double post :P made a suggestion back in the days but not sure if it got accepted.

Its not accepted you need to click report button and type delete this please

Oh ok thank you so much for all the info!  :). Well i can say that this forum does look almost completely different (polished more) than the other one. Also looks way better than the other one, just bummed i lost all my posts and such haha. Yea i know how hard it is to even keep a forum running and modded, i had my own for another game for a clan i created. However, i did have the option to turn on auto delete upon request of the forum user or i could have it set to not delete automatically and send delete requests to my email. Of course not trying to get off-topic, sorry! Thanks to everyone again for the information!  :D

Steam Name - deathzadvocate