Kicked for using Car trailer??? Realy??

seth_haveron

Question

9 answers to this question

It is not allowed to use the Caravan while driving a Truck or using a Trailer while driving a car.
Both cases get kicked from the Server automatically, as written down in our Rules:
"§5.1 - Server Auto Kicks

Car with trailer - Attaching a trailer to your car (not including the caravan.)
Truck with caravan - Attaching the caravan to your truck.

Source: https://truckersmp.com/rules

@seth_haveron, have you tried spawning without the trailer attached? If the server still kicks you, then you have to check accessories on the truck, otherwise check accessories on the trailer. Any accessory, path of which has "skoda.superb" string in it belongs to Scout Super_D car and will cause a kick once detected. Likewise, any additional accessory, which is installed in the Scout Super_D, which doesn't have "skoda.superb" string in the path will cause a kick. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, ppabli said:

Hello everyone,

The problem is not the trailer, I just pick one to test and it works perfectly for me.

The issue is probably due to some type of accessory that you put on the truck just as the message says...

that dosnt make any sense

the only part i recently changed on the truck is a switch form DD to OD Gearbox    

the DD gearbox constantly dropped off the 8th. and 10th. gear and made every tour a pain in the butt...  but that it.  

44 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

@seth_haveron, have you tried spawning without the trailer attached? If the server still kicks you, then you have to check accessories on the truck, otherwise check accessories on the trailer. Any accessory, path of which has "skoda.superb" string in it belongs to Scout Super_D car and will cause a kick once detected. Likewise, any additional accessory, which is installed in the Scout Super_D, which doesn't have "skoda.superb" string in the path will cause a kick. 

geez  the only possible part might be a rim that had been called "standart" but dosnt show this part anyway so i dosnt use it.  

the trailer is as i get it form the shop nothing changed.  

i got two superb b versions in my garage ....  the stock scs and roby´s updated version with frontdrive  both can be used online  but i dont see any connection between this.    

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this Topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have Questions and want your Topic to be reopened, feel free to message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there,  

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.