About report

Mircea97

Hello,  @Mircea97

As I watched the video, I couldn't find anything wrong with you. In the event of a second accident, the responsibility is transferred entirely to the perpetrator of the accident.

From the location of the video, you are passing through the C-D section and driving in the correct lane.

But in the case of the perpetrator, driving in the opposite lane to overtake you, turning the steering wheel to avoid the user coming from the opposite lane, is intentional and improper overtaking is equivalent to Inapprofit Overtaking, ramming because of the collision, and because of the continued dangerous driving, Reckless is expected.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 AM, TeamAudi_Chemistry_M said:

Hello,  @Mircea97

As I watched the video, I couldn't find anything wrong with you. In the event of a second accident, the responsibility is transferred entirely to the perpetrator of the accident.

From the location of the video, you are passing through the C-D section and driving in the correct lane.

But in the case of the perpetrator, driving in the opposite lane to overtake you, turning the steering wheel to avoid the user coming from the opposite lane, is intentional and improper overtaking is equivalent to Inapprofit Overtaking, ramming because of the collision, and because of the continued dangerous driving, Reckless is expected.

I agree with this, but as everyone else said you are best of putting in a report for the user.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived