Sign in to follow this  
Space Night

Longyearbyen Caves - help needed

Whoever designed the maze in Longyearbyen has an evil mind, (lol), 5 hours I spent in those things and still couldnt find the way to the beach, has anyone actually got all the way through, if so is there a map of how to navigate them?  had to F7 twice, the second time I called it a night as it was 3in the morning!

I tried stopping at intersections and looking in free cam and still could not find my way through.

help would be useful here please

• Confused 1

Langer City Labyrinth Trail: Inside the tunnel, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the first intersection, turn right, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the next intersection, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, go straight to the destination😜

• Woah! 1

13 minutes ago, [G.T.R] I 002 I Driver said:

Langer City Labyrinth Trail: Inside the tunnel, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the first intersection, turn right, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the head, turn right, go straight to the next intersection, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, turn left, go straight to the head, go straight to the destination😜

If this works, you Sir will be a hero to many 😂

Best Wishes;

RB🙂