Just scout things

Snorlax.

I am sure everyone that has ever been in a scout knows the pain of spinning out when on a ramp etc.
Why don't you share your clips here? I am sure that there will be lots of hilarious clips.

I'll start! 

Please note that this topic is not meant to insult or in any other way attack people that have been involved in developing this car. It is a great car to play around if you are tired of trucking and want something else.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Sadly, I don't have any clips to share, because this never happens (actually, the one time it happened while going 140km/h into sharper turn on interstate, I wasn't recording). This particular ramp is tighter at the top, I would enter at 60km/h and let the gravity slow me down to 50Km/h, the speed limit signs in ETS2 apply to every vehicle.

What I find strange is, that realistically , you should experience understeer and be pushed out of the corner and eventually hit the guardrail on the outside, if you go too fast through the curve with this car (scout/škoda are all FWD or AWD), while what we see here looks like oversteer. We all know that the scout car is based on a truck that is RWD.  So, I  would like to know if the scout car is actually FWD or AWD , while it retains driving characteristics of RWD?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived