I need a help This App can't run on your pc problem.

Question

Hey guys, i downloaded truckersmp on my new windows and i have problem when i trying to open truckersmp it shows This App Can't run on your pc, to find a version for your pc check with a sotftware publisher. Any solutions guys? 

https://prnt.sc/ov0mdi   Here the problem photo.

7 answers to this question

You're most likely trying to play TruckersMP on 32-bit Windows 10. 32-bit Windows systems are not supported since the release of TruckersMP version, which added the support of American Truck Simulator. By the way, what are the specs of your computer? You might be able to upgrade to 64-bit version.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello my friend, 

Maybe problem is not than system is 32-bit, this solution will be helper you

Solution:

• Open Settings app and go to Accounts > Family & other users.

• Navigate to Other users section and click Add someone else to this PC.add-someone-else.jpg 

• Choose I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.

• Now choose Add a user without a Microsoft account.

• Enter the name and password for the new administrator account.

• You should see new account available in Other userssection. Select the new account and click the Change account type button.
    change-account-type.jpg

• Choose Administrator from Account type menu and click OK.
    account-type.jpg

After switching to your newly created Administrator account problems with “This app can’t run on your PC” error message should be fixed. If the problem is resolved, you’ll need to move your personal files and folders to this account and use it instead of your old account.

In addition this video will be can helper:

With all respect,

Gainer

Hello @TropicEgzotic,

Have you installed all of the Windows updates? Perhaps do you use Windows 8?

Windows 8 unfortunatelly has some compatibility problems. If you use it, please try to run ETS in Windows 7 conpatibility mode. You just have to right click on ETS2 icon, properties, and you will find it here.

If it doesn't work, oprn CMD as admin, and write sfc /scannow . It will scan your system files and repair them if you have any corrupt of these.

I hope I could help you.

Best Regards,

Patrik

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello there,

As it has been more than 3 days that you have not replied to your topic or informed any of our Support Staff that you still require help, we will not be proceding by locking and moving this topic to the respective Forums Section.

I will remain at your disposition should you have any questions or concerns here on the Forum Private Message feature.

// Locked and moved to Inactive.

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support