jimortality

Saying Hello!

Hello! I'm quite a long time ETS2 player but new to Truckers MP. I've been looking to see If there is any traffic on the servers ie cars etc but I can't find any information. Anyway, I,m enjoying it so far thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this mp.

• True Story 1

Guest Averazon

Hello!

Welcome to the TMP communty, happy to see you joined :D The multiplayer servers do not have AI cars or trucks. The only trucks or cars driving are real players.

Hope this helped :)

Welcome to the TruckersMP community :) 

For now, (as said already) there aren't any AI cars or traffic, but I've heared some rumors about something being developed as you can read here :ph34r:

I hope that you'll enjoy your time here with us! :D

• Thanks 1

Guest Sılent

Ah right thanks, it's just one of the servers says car free which made me think that the other servers had cars. No problem, at least I know now.

Guest Tim_

Welcome to TruckersMP! :tmp:

Hello There jimortality

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.