ItsHarryUK

Trucking Nation Radio - Upcoming Radio 2019

Good luck on the project. Best of luck throughout the progress of Trucking Nation Radio, @ItsHarryUK.

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

9 minutes ago, Ray Dobson said:

Good luck on the project. Best of luck throughout the progress of Trucking Nation Radio, @ItsHarryUK.

Many thanks,

Ray Dobson.

Founder of Select Your Game, Gaming Community.

Thank You Ray.

Guest DevilsKiss

I'll tune in and see what it's like, but as stated above, there are alot more popular stations and you have alot of competition on your hands. But good luck!

7 hours ago, DevilsKiss said:

I'll tune in and see what it's like, but as stated above, there are alot more popular stations and you have alot of competition on your hands. But good luck!

Thank You.

The arrival of new radios is really great, because I always like to go through a lot of different radios and listen to the song styles that each radio has set its own. ;)

From what I am hearing so far - you guys are doing a fantastic job!  I am loving the music variety - I think you may have also guessed with all the tweets and requests I have put forward.  Keep up the great workgiphy.gif

On 3/10/2019 at 6:36 PM, karloskillam said:

good luck guys !!!!

Thanks

On 3/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, LikeWildFire said:

What music genre will you focus on for your playlists? Please don't let it be the typical pop playlists heard on TruckersFM...

We play anything from POP  EDM, Rock , Blues much more.

On 3/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, -Tomukas- said:

The arrival of new radios is really great, because I always like to go through a lot of different radios and listen to the song styles that each radio has set its own. ;)

Thank You.

On 3/14/2019 at 8:13 AM, rescue193uk said:

From what I am hearing so far - you guys are doing a fantastic job!  I am loving the music variety - I think you may have also guessed with all the tweets and requests I have put forward.  Keep up the great workgiphy.gif

Thank You.