Sense of speed of other TruckMP drivers

Zakxaev68

Hey, for a start, I've only recently joined TruckersMP while I have held my hopes this project is anything but crashfest ever since the announcement by RootKiller himself, long before TMP was an actual thing. I drove for about 3 hours now since I turned myself "an online trucker", always obeying the speed limits on Europe #2.

Odd for me I see a lot of people speeding like 100+ km/h (maybe it feels like this). Huh! Do they do that with speed-limiter disabled; I never touched that even in SP?

Am currently around the Italiy-Hungary area and its like I'm on a race track when someone goes past me, mostly people driving in the opposite direction of me on the highway. Not that I would disable speed-limit to cause chaos, hell no.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hello , in the less crowded areas people go full throttle because , well as i said its less crowdded so they wont be expecting traffic jam and i think it would be normal to go fast in those areas because it gets boring when you are alone so you are just wanting to reach where are you going to go asap.

EU#2 server has speed limits... 150 Km/h max. outside cities, 80 Km/h max. inside cities. Most players in EU#2 seem to be missing NFS series, so they usually go at 150 Km/h everywhere they can. I'd suggest that you try EU#1 server, it has lower speed limits (110 Km/h - 60 Km/h) and cars are not allowed there, so the number of trolls is practically zero. The problem is that there are only a bunch of players who like to drive realistically and use only trucks, so EU#1 can feel like a post-apocalyptic scenario where you only find a couple of other players on the roads while doing a 1000+ Km job.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

EU#2 server has speed limits... 150 Km/h max. outside cities, 80 Km/h max. inside cities. Most players in EU#2 seem to be missing NFS series, so they usually go at 150 Km/h everywhere they can. I'd suggest that you try EU#1 server, it has lower speed limits (110 Km/h - 60 Km/h) and cars are not allowed there, so the number of trolls is practically zero. The problem is that there are only a bunch of players who like to drive realistically and use only trucks, so EU#1 can feel like a post-apocalyptic scenario where you only find a couple of other players on the roads while doing a 1000+ Km job.

Quite an insight. Much appreciated, @FernandoCR [ESP]

@Batslav Именно и заради което странях да навлизам на TruckersMP територия, досега. Но не е толкова голяма беда. Хора, пътища, автомобили.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived