Auto Kick for XX reports

Shaddaz

Suggestion Name: Auto Kick for XX reports
Suggestion Description: User gets auto kicked from the server after a set amount of reports (must be made by unique users)

Any example images:
Why should it be added?: I have been watching the forum this morning and see reports that EP was blocked for around 3 hours due to a select few and no admins was online (as they have a life) so thought I might me an idea to auto kick users after a set number of reports within a set time

EG: 5 reports within 5 mins Auto Kicked

people can abuse the reports and make fake ones -1.

U just need 5 friends ( 5 guys from same company to decide to fake a report for "having fun"  and u got ppl gettin' kicked for nothin' )

A team convoy going report user for nothing this easy abusing big -1

Bug Abusing - Permanent Ban

Exploiting any found bug that was not reported, exploiting reports bugs to benefit yourself or anything similar.

Chat and Report Spamming - Kick / Ban

Spamming the use of commands both to other users and commands as a whole or anything similar.

There is rules in place for stuff like that and we all no that playing on MP recording even at its lowest level is required 

• 3 weeks later...

I disagree.

I have seen plenty of times that entire convoys report people for something they did not do, or are not doing just because they are overtaking the convoy, etc.

yeah i think that kind of convoys should be punnished.they often block or swerve a bit too make u scared overtaking and think as theyre driving a convoy that everyone has to stop for em.

often they have also convoy controle trucks who block off streets(wich is a violation of the rules)

• 9 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.