Micro stutters every 10-15 seconds.

_benji

Question

Every 10-15 seconds ETS2MP (and ATSMP, altho I don't play ATSMP, just wanted to test) will stutter, note this does not happen in single player, only multiplayer. I have an open support ticket marked as critical but their suggestions have not resolved this for me yet.

My net speed is 76Mb down and about 30Mb up so I'm ruling out any internet issues since I connect to the Europe servers anyway and have played this game fine on much worse net.
My PC specs are more that enough: i7  4790k (Dark Rock Pro 3 Cooler) @Stock Speed, Windforce3 GTX 1080, 12GB of RAM @1600MHz, 1000W PSU, Windows 10 Home 64Bit. No way is it a hardware issue (as once again there is no stutters in SP) and I used to have a GTX 960 before and never had these stutters then. In task manager there is a very noticeable dip in my GPU usage, but this only happens on MP and not SP, heres a picture: https://gyazo.com/1b1e4520091d93e793c671129103fe36 The big dip at the end is from tabbing out to get a picture.

I could be in the middle of Norway with no one around me and still get these stutters.

Suggestions I've tried:

Full reinstall of both the game and the MP mod. Both installed on the same drive, tried both on a SSD and HDD, no difference.

Launching as Admin.

Disabled Development Logging, Driver animations, Discord Rich Presence, Cabin Accessories inside of the multiplayer mod settings.

Reinstalled GPU drivers.

Fired all ingame company drivers.

Disk cleanup.

Ingame Settings on the lowest.

Unplugged my G920 + Closed Logitech Gaming Software

Made an exception within Malwarebytes, AVG and Windows Defender.

Disabled NVidia Share.

iGPU is disabled (Monitor plugged into GPU ofcourse)

Probably more that I can't remember.

These stutters are extremely annoying and I want to be able to play multiplayer but simply can't because of the stuttering!

Again, this ONLY HAPPENS IN MULTIPLAYER and NOT IN SINGLEPLAYER!

If anyone has any suggestions or idea as to what the issue may be, please help me!

1 minute ago, Prototype said:

Hello,

We talked again together from your ticket.

I checked your GPU-Z and i didn't noticed any abnormal gpu usage. I saw you are running on the background Malwarebytes along with AVG at the same time. Could you turn off Malwarebytes just for testing?

Also something that i haven't asked you. Have you done any tweaks into Nvidia panel or with Nvidia Profile Inspector?

ive closed both mb and avg and it makes no difference.
and no i havent

I will provide some settings which i'm using. I can't guarantee it will help it could also be worse but give it a go. If the settings in "Manage 3D settings doen't help or makes it worse you can restore back to default but make sure you always have your GPU as primary PhysX.

Make sure your GPU is always selected as a PhysX.

WyeQvdDYRB_LVax9LawfOg.png

Here are some extra settings located at Manage 3D settings.

zqvjbTqHSrKl9Uw_vGR9Tg.png

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

9 minutes ago, Prototype said:

I will provide some settings which i'm using. I can't guarantee it will help it could also be worse but give it a go. If the settings in "Manage 3D settings doen't help or makes it worse you can restore back to default but make sure you always have your GPU as primary PhysX.

Make sure your GPU is always selected as a PhysX.

WyeQvdDYRB_LVax9LawfOg.png

Here are some extra settings located at Manage 3D settings.

zqvjbTqHSrKl9Uw_vGR9Tg.png

didnt work

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to inactive

• Confused 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x