Jump to content
  • 0

Kick for using doblo outside of Scandinavia?


FiotoBR
 Share

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 10/3/2018 at 5:48 AM, S p a r k i e said:

I certainly hope someone will create a map of the exact zone where you will be kicked for having double trailers. (I don't have the time to get kicked and rejoin many times, and I didn't create the zone :P)

 

Also, right now, the borders of where you will or wont be kicked are somewhat messy right now (I occasionally see people in the "guaranteed to be kicked" zone with doubles, even though that zone shouldn't allow it.)

 

@S p a r k i e ; @FiotoBR , if you keep looking on @DJ Jefferz guide, right now the most accurate non official map of the border are these ones (mine  had been drawned  on 1.32, but i was wrong on Calais, and a tiny road near Frankfurt).

 

So @adisadicu's map its better on the "left" side, even its drawn on 1.31 map.

 

On 10/2/2018 at 2:28 PM, Vellaco [ESP] said:

I tried to draw a map without any Photoshop or Editing Skills :wacko:.

The white Line is, In my opinion,  the actual border of the Restricted Area.

 

ijoAwvO.jpg

 

It will be a pleasure if someone improves this map with their knowledge . 

Other zoomed Pictures:  (I have to say i don't test the Calais zoom. I've only tried and succed to cross the Eurotunel and then i drove to the South with the RED route until Reims Without been kicked.)

On 10/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, adisadicu said:

I did some poking around "The Zone" on EU3 to see where I get kicked for driving a double and this is what emerged :)

204675723_kickmapeu3.thumb.jpg.5a7e63ae5cecc8b67ac4e295aea0fd7a.jpg

 

It looks like a big circle centered in Duisburg. It could be somewhat altered on eu2 covering Calais but i really didn't want to test on it with the queue size atm.

The position of the circle leads to some strange border placement:

- Metz is accesibile only from south

- Lille is cut in half

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

Yes, I had created that map to make a rough area originally with out any baseline on where you would actually be kicked, and then @DJ Jefferz had made a nice guide using it.

It is most definitely not official, and was not intended to be, nor have I checked where exactly the borders are for getting automatically kicked.

It was only made a day or two after those rules about where you can or cannot take the double trailers had been announced, based on almost no information.

 

I certainly hope someone will create a map of the exact zone where you will be kicked for having double trailers. (I don't have the time to get kicked and rejoin many times, and I didn't create the zone :P)

 

Also, right now, the borders of where you will or wont be kicked are somewhat messy right now (I occasionally see people in the "guaranteed to be kicked" zone with doubles, even though that zone shouldn't allow it.)

 

I also see people with triples in ETS2 sometimes...But I don't report them because they aren't (usually) causing anyone any harm, and I give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't know its not allowed, and tell them its not allowed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Hi there,

 

This map is unofficial and inaccurate. It is not exact, however, you get the point. Avoid the top of the map near that area.

 

Does this answer your question? <3

 

Kindest Regards, 

No, I already know that. I want a precise map. This harms the community in order to organize the routes and trains on the map. There must be some precise map to be able to enjoy the double.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, FiotoBR said:

No, I already know that. I want a precise map. This harms the community in order to organize the routes and trains on the map. There must be some precise map to be able to enjoy the double.

Hi there,

 

There is currently no official map that has been released. Just avoid the upper portion of the map and you will be ok. It is just to keep you out of the congested part of the map.

 

Does this answer your question?

 

Kindest Regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

Yes, I had created that map to make a rough area originally with out any baseline on where you would actually be kicked, and then @DJ Jefferz had made a nice guide using it.

It is most definitely not official, and was not intended to be, nor have I checked where exactly the borders are for getting automatically kicked.

It was only made a day or two after those rules about where you can or cannot take the double trailers had been announced, based on almost no information.

 

I certainly hope someone will create a map of the exact zone where you will be kicked for having double trailers. (I don't have the time to get kicked and rejoin many times, and I didn't create the zone :P)

 

Also, right now, the borders of where you will or wont be kicked are somewhat messy right now (I occasionally see people in the "guaranteed to be kicked" zone with doubles, even though that zone shouldn't allow it.)

 

I also see people with triples in ETS2 sometimes...But I don't report them because they aren't (usually) causing anyone any harm, and I give them the benefit of the doubt that they don't know its not allowed, and tell them its not allowed. 

I understand perfectly. The more you have no accuracy you will never be able to make trains through the routes of the map. The distance from Metz to Liege is enormous. I was not driving along the edge, I avoided the populated areas. One thing I would like to find out as well and if it is possible to make a delivery from the UK to Paris without using the route through Scandinavia. By your photo shows that it is possible to do this using the railway lines. I did not take the test. There has to be a better organization, there is no point in releasing the doubles if you do not inform the users. This doubt was created just for this, to organize this mess. And so far there has been no answer to my doubt. I hope you can understand and respond soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Vellaco [ESP] said:

 

@S p a r k i e ; @FiotoBR , if you keep looking on @DJ Jefferz guide, right now the most accurate non official map of the border are these ones (mine  had been drawned  on 1.32, but i was wrong on Calais, and a tiny road near Frankfurt).

 

So @adisadicu's map its better on the "left" side, even its drawn on 1.31 map.

 

Thanks very much. I love YOU

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hi there, good day.

 

Hey there my Brazilian trucker! Thank you for creating this topic which many users have been asking theirselves, therefor, this topic will be very helpful to them. Anyways, I have replied to this topic along with many other kind community members out there, and you can find our replies above. Luckily, one of the replies has specifically helped you in a certain way. I also pleased to hear that you have marked a best answer and that this community member was so helpful.

 

So, to everyone who has contributed to answering our near and dear original poster, thank you. All of your replies were so helpful and have great potential in helping other users even if yours happens to be one of the replies that were not selected as the best answer. They have great quality and all of your continued support is a great thing to see.

 

Thirdly, thank you for letting us know that you no longer need further help and that your question has been answered. In your case, that was done by choosing one of the replies above and marking it as the best answer. When this action is taken, we must presume that the problem has been solved and that we are free to continue with the closing procedure of the topics here in the Help Section.

 

Lastly, I will now take a few actions on your topic which can be found below. Should you wish to contact me, please do that over the Private Message function of the forums and I will be more than pleased to help you at the most of my capability. Please keep in consideration that nobody gets ignored, however, it can take some time for a reply. Thanks for understanding.

 

Without further discussion:

 

//Locked and moved to Solved.

 

Kindest Regards,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.