Game Problem

MightyPower

Question

Hello Truckers,

Recently when 1.32 got launcher i had some flickering issues with my gps/screen and i have two more problems that you guys might know. The other one is when i enter the game SP/MP i cannot move my truck i cannot steer, i cannot do anything i can only open the lights, open beacons, and start the engine and turn it off.. and some more stuff... And the last thing is when i drive my game freezes and puts me into loading screen.. I've tried to uninstall ETS2/TMP and still same results now it's worse i cannot move my truck at all, and i tried to look into scs forums and i found nothing that might have helped me.... (sorry for bad english..)

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, KatsotsangOG said:

Hello Truckers,

Nedávno, když 1.32 dostal launcher jsem měl nějaké blikání problémy s mou GPS / obrazovky a já mám dva další problémy, které by vás mohli vědět. Druhý je, když vstoupím do hry SP / MP Nemůžu pohybovat mým kamionem Nemůžu řídit, nemůžu dělat nic Nemůžu jen otevřít světla, otevřít majáky, spustit motor a vypnout .. a další věci. .. A poslední věc je, když řídím svou hru zamrzne a dává mě na obrazovku načítání .. Pokusil jsem se odinstalovat ETS2 / TMP a stále stejné výsledky teď je horší Nemůžu se pohybovat vůz vůbec a já jsem se snažil vypadat do scs fóra a nenašel jsem nic, co by mi pomohlo ... (omlouvám se za špatné anglicky ..)

Hello
Many of us facing this problem( including me ) . Basically i had this problem . I removed my all truck ,AI driver . After that i dont get any crash/ freeze yet . 
Read this : https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=260584  . They said  " The current build of 1.32 will crash if it attempts to generate a job for AI driver whose truck is missing the chassis accessory. The simplest way to prevent the crash is sell those affected trucks. "    

hello

8 hours ago, KatsotsangOG said:

when i enter the game SP/MP i cannot move my truck i cannot steer, i cannot do anything i can only open the lights, open beacons, and start the engine and turn it off.. and some more stuff...

try this

solution1

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

solution2

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

8 hours ago, KatsotsangOG said:

when i drive my game freezes and puts me into loading screen..

for this question

you can read this topic

if you still have problem

creat a support ticket here

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @Rusu Andrei

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German