There Was A Problem

Question

7 answers to this question

This error normally occurs when a given user tries to upload an image unsuccessfully.

I'd use an image uploading website like Imgur and upload them there.

After that, copy and paste the image address and the uploaded image should automatically embed into posts and statuses.

If you require any further guidance or if my information helped, please let us know :D

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello Emre.

This probably appeared because the image was unavailable on your PC, or the Image was above a certain size while trying to upload or embed into a post.

You can use sites like Like TinyPNG to downsize your image, so they can be uploaded. 

If you are trying to embed an image, upload the image to Imgur and then click "Copy image adress". When you post it into a text box, it will automatically embed like this:

zdUsY3v.png 

Hello, @-EmreBekar- I think you exceeded the photo upload limit. In this case, you should contact the community manager to remove the photos. I suggest upload pictures to external image uplaod sites. Here upload your images;

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

hello

follow this steps:created by @NeonLeon

1-You use F12 for screenshot

2-You find screenshot in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/screenshots

3-You go to imgur.com and click Upload image

4-you take link with CTRL+C

5-You can now put picture in the report 

Best Regards

Soul Knght:)

Hello @-EmreBekar-

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

//locked and moved to inactive topic

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German