Losing trailer

DarkSmile

Question

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Interesting... That shouldn't happen.

Even if your trailer is detached and you press F7 to travel to the repair centre, it should be brought with you.

Is it possible that you could post a video showcasing the issue?

So I was making the video for you and now I didn't lose the trailer.. but it's really weird because I was playing with my girl friend and she also lost her trailer... Now i'm 100% confused

It’s a game bug, you’ll have to just quick travel back to your garage start a new job, or if your truck is not too wrecked or found on road dead (FORD) simply drive it to a garage with your trailer in tow don’t use the tow truck if you don’t have to.

Hello @DarkSmile,

Your trailer shouldn't disappear when you travel to the repair centre. Could you let us know if your problem has been solved?

Our Support Team might be able to help you further if your problem hasn't been solved. Therefore, I'm moving your topic to our Help section so they can try help you.

Thank you for your understanding.:)

// Moved to Help.

UsDxWIH.png

• Project Manager

Hello,

World of truck jobs will automatically cancel if you F7 or load a quicksave. This is SCS's attempt at making it more realistic to drive.

If your using a freight market job then there is a problem with your game and the only way may be to force the economy reset to 1 in your config file in your documents.   

Hope this helps,

George

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

Hello @DarkSmile

Many Answer already given.

Has your Question / Problem resolved ? 

Please let us know !:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Dear @DarkSmile,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of that, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day! :)

Regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support Manager

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com.  Have a great day! B)

Regards,

MHT
TruckersMP Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.