Faster Ways to Report

NotAHumanBeing

Every time I play ETS2 MP, I record so many incidents of people just being idiots and breaking rules. Of course many in game reports go unchecked and I end up having to use the 2nd reporting system. However it takes me around 10 minutes or longer to file one report so I'm wondering how I can make faster reports because it is very tedious and time consuming to go file many reports.

Hello :)

First, you can use /pinfo id in game to get their id exactly (this help you don't need to look up or find their name on the TMP website)

Second, you can add all videos into 1 video and upload it on youtube, then you can get video time on Youtube to report each players.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch___?t=49s to report the first player

https://www.youtube.com/watch___?t=4m37s to report the second player

(This is just my opinion)

Not really a way of speeding up the process, so to speak.

It's entirely your choice to report people, I've given up myself, it takes too much effort. 

Unless the person does something along the lines of what I'd consider 'Severe Trolling', I wouldn't report at all.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I use Plays.TV to record my gameplay. Whenever I report someone on the website, I can easily cut and upload the evidence I need. It only takes me around two minutes per report as the program works fast and I can bookmark the moments in-game. Bookmarks allow me to keep track of evidence that could be difficult to find in hours of footage. Before I started using Plays.TV, it also took me a lot of time to report a player.

What takes up most of your time when reporting?

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I will move this topic to the archives as your topic has been inactive for 14 days now. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Kind Regards,

weezy

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived