Speed hack and deleted account

Andromeda320

Question

15 answers to this question

You can search for them if you can see their user in the video by going to https://truckersmp.com/

If you then find them - you can see their TMPID to submit a report.

image.png.1f8468fa82ed7ac3ff4b28ddfb05344f.png

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello!

You want to report a player.  First determine his truckersmp ID 

Each player has a truckersmp ID  This ID can't be changed.  All you have to remember is the ID of the troublemakers.

Hope to help you.

Best regards

shiguang

additional:Of course, if you remember his name and find him in the forum,    You can also check his truckersmp ID.

I'm willing to go with you and drive all over the map

You have to partially blame GDPR regulations - the account removal system only prevents the account from being removed if it belongs to staff member. Such system had to be implemented to make TruckersMP website GDPR compliant. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do.

• True Story 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@Sloriwerandre

Hey man, you're supposed to fill in the TruckersMP ID, not the in-game ID. You can find someone else's TruckersMP ID by using /pinfo [in-game ID] in the game chat.

Example: If their in-game ID is 1234, use /pinfo 1234. Player 1234's info will show up in your chat, including their TruckersMP ID.

Read the full tutorials here:

CptAir

The user probably deleted his account, if you made an /pinfo it might be possible to see an Steam ID which can be used, to find the person via search function.

Hi I will help you

If you made a video, you might notice his game nickname.
I'll show my example above my profile
1.You need to go in the search for players
UTUTUTU.png
And write here the nick of the player who violated and want to file a complaint against him
2.You go to his profile and there will be id TruckersMP
UTUTTUTUUTUTUT.png

Where the yellow box is the player id you can use this id to submit a report to the player

Thank you for your attention have a nice day:)

Thanks for all replying persons,  This answers can not help to me. I have /pinfo and have a Truckersmp ID but  I can not find him or her because in my opinion they deleted account and not create new yet. I searched with Steam ID, in game nickname and Truckersmp ID but I can not find him. He is deleted account approximate 30 minutes later when I record him/his so I can not find and use report system because no one has this ID.  I have one idea about this. few hours later I'll open one thread. Maybe you can not understand my suspend request for him but thats my sense. I was a moderator some games and I hate cheaters, I'm fighting with cheaters if it someone hurts:) . I want to help this community for cleaning... I hope I can find to way a send report him...

@Sloriwerandre

Since you haven't replied to any of us:

I see you've made a suggestion for a 'Report Deleted Account System'.

Once again, isn't there a chance that you entered the in-game ID instead of the TruckersMP ID while filing your report?

That would be more likely than this guy deleting his account all of a sudden.

1 hour ago, CptAir said:

@Sloriwerandre

Since you haven't replied to any of us:

I see you've made a suggestion for a 'Report Deleted Account System'.

Once again, isn't there a chance that you entered the in-game ID instead of the TruckersMP ID while filing your report?

That would be more likely than this guy deleting his account all of a sudden.

I was give an answer and before open this topic :) . I wrote all variations in  search box or report screen This user can not find by a system you can search it if you want because I can not find. I can send a pinfo details to you :)

@NeonLeon I've sended a pm to you for more details Thanks :)