american truck simulator mp

JoelConnor

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello sir,

• Go to your TruckersMP profile and click Setting on the left side.
  • Then click "Check Now".
  • You have to wait 5 minutes to 15 minutes. After that your game will be added on your profile.

Don't forget that your Steam profile should be "Public".

Dear @Joel connor,

Multiple answers have been given and we'd like to know if the problem has been solved now.

However, if you still have problems, could you please tell us a bit more information about your issue? Do you get any kind of error messages? 

I hope that you're having a great day! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

Hello,

If you want to play American Truck Simulator, you must first buy it from Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/270880/American_Truck_Simulator/

If you have the American Truck Simulator and want to play multiplayer, please check this topic.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello,

• Change your e-mail address. There is a known issue that some of the e-mail addresses do not work when logging into the MP client. Change your e-mail address of the account to one that will work with the MP client. An example would be Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail account.
  • In order to change your e-mail address, you need to contact Support team and have them change your e-mail address. Simply create a new ticket and ask them to change your e-mail address for your account.
  • Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Support can be accessed here
  • Make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account (the one that is linked with your ETS2MP profile).
  • You need at least 2 hours of single player play. (I suggest 4 hours of single player)
  • In addition this video will be useful

Good luck with,

Best regards.

Hello, Bonjour,

To keep the forums under control, I will need to lock and move this topic.

As I see you have not yet marked the best answer or told us that your issue has been solved, I will be at your disposal over the forum private messages if you need help. You can also create a support ticket if you need help. Thanks.

//Locked and moved to inactive topics.

~ccowie