Server kicking because of caravan job

anfo

Question

Hi

Came across a job at a site that involved a caravan. I blindly chose it and went to pick it up, but of course I couldn't tow because I'm not fitted with appropriate towing gear. Now the servers kick me whenever I join because of this innocent mistake. Is there an offline method to resolve?

Anfo

7 answers to this question

Hello,

It is forbidden to pull Caravan with Truck.. Enter the game and press F6 + Enter. At this stage you're will be kicked again, but you will not be burdened. Then log in to Game again.

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

In game, do F6 + Enter to discard the job and you’ll be able to pick other jobs and play online again. Or in the ETS2 menu, in the top left there’s a box with your current job details, you can click on that then click Abandon/Cancel (I think it’s abandon) and then you’ll be able to get into MP straight away after that.

Note, the caravan is only intended for the car and doesn’t work on trucks.

Thanks guys, it became pretty obvious after choosing the job that I couldn't do it. Partly because the actual caravan was out of line of sight and second, I just hadn't seen it before. Couple of great solutions here which I will try at my earliest.

• Like 1

It's have gone 8 days since this topic is created by owner and 7 days since last reply on this topic,

However Owner have not replied back if his issues is fixed or not.

Therefore i will lock this topic and move this to unsolved topics.

Thank you all for trying to help him :)