TruckesMP ui

J3RWU

Question

Good day. Since I've installed truckersMP I have a problem with the UI: After some time(usually 30 minutes) after I start playing truckersMP the ui does not whow up. I press TAB to report a player, nothing shows up. Also, there is no name over the other truckers I see on the road. After I restart the game, it works for another 30 minutes. I tried reinstalling the client, same thing. Please help me since this is annoying. Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Hello,

If you press F9, you will not see TAB menu and the chat. If you press F11 you will close usernames.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

1 hour ago, Aragon said:

Hello,

By any chance, do you have a hotkey set up (recording, for example) that would cause you to be pressing the F11 key?

The next time you see your UI disappear, try pressing F11 and see what happens. Additionally, F9 will have the same effect for the chat.

Regards.  

No, I don't have a bind on F11. I will check out your solution and I will come back.