Working

GMatusLP

Question

Hello, I'd like to ask if I could work as a cop.
What are the conditions ?

Please answer the question.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Suleyman.53
The personal e-mail address has been removed.

9 answers to this question

Not a great idea to post your e-mail address in a public forum... You should remove that ASAP. As for the question, already answered by @Tuna_ but just to a more detailed explanation: You need to apply when a recruitment process is open. If you're accepted, you'll be a "Trial game moderator observer", meaning that there will be a period while all you'll do is see how GM's are supposed to work. Then, you'd be promoted to Trial Game Moderator and you'll be able to deal with website reports (not in-game ones). If you succeed along this process, you'd finally make it to Game Moderator. But be aware that Game Moderators are not supposed to be playing "Police chasing bad drivers", the work is a lot more complex than that, they usually don't even drive, but stay in freecam mode, jumping from one report to the next one. So, if what you want is to play Police... I'd suggest that you find another game. NFS Hot Pursuit has the chance to play as a cop chasing the bad guys.

• Like 2

Hi there

Several answers have being give,

Pleas let us know if your question is full answered :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team :)

Hello,

First check the requirements from these guide:

Then, when the recruitment are opened, submit an application from this link:

https://truckersmp.com/recruitment

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.