DAF XF E6 interior

Davina

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: Version 1.0.0.4 update 0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: G27
Description of Issue: Interior of DAF XF E6 (including DAF Tuning DLC) corrupt at interior since 1.31 update - fine all other views & trucks
How to reproduce: goto DAF XF E6 with tuning pack & go to interior view - strangely just left hand drive fascia
Screenshots / Videos: mkafkXE.png

Edited by DavinaETS

Update: tried in single player, that required further update to install, DAF fine in single player, go back into MP, DAF interior now fine. Probably mis-sync between versions somewhere or game integrity. As far as I can see this is now fixed. Transient bug, not related to MP. Will update if further issue tonight, then topic can lock. 

Hey @DavinaETS

I say this problem will be very rare. I give you a little step. Try these steps :) 

Steps: 

Try updating your video card driver.

• Verify your game files. Right click on Steam> Library> Ets2> Properties> Local files> Verify the integrity of the game cache.
  • If you have played with the Config file, restore it if possible or get a new one. My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / config.cfg
  • Avoid unsupported modes. Click here to find out which modes are supported in the multiplayer.
  • Your profile may be relevant to your file, open a new one.
  • If you are receiving this error in crowded areas, it should be relevant to the incoming update or your computer.
  • You may have a question arising from a missing file, delete the game and reload it.
  • Check whether you received the error on the Singleplayer.

If the issue is not resolved, please let us know. A vote can be a general bug :) , Thanks for the information.

Edited by Kamer

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (: