loads and traillers this can

DeltaVolpe (3150)  Thyago

Double trailer save edit with a caravan as the second trailer. mmmmm. This one is going to need some clarification from the upper staff.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

For me, this combo is like a double-trailer. At the moment, there isn't a rule that doesn't allow that combo. I'll wait until rules to caravans are complated.

1 hour ago, MHT_ said:

At the moment, there isn't a rule that doesn't allow that combo.

1) §3.2 Trailer modding  -  It is permitted to save edit and mix normal trailers (normal short trailer). It's not allowed to save edit other trailers combinations.

2) §5.2 Server Auto Kicks  -  Doubles are only allowed inside the Scandinavia DLC. Taking them outside will cause the server to kick you.

The video shows the default map.

3) You can't apply a caravan trailer for trucks in multiplayer: (i believe that autokick rule will be updated soon)

You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Inproper tractor type for this trailer!

595.jpg?_1701015703

I think the best thing for now is to wait for the caravan rules.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Archived