ETS2MP Scania Trailer

ClawzOneThirty

Question

Hi, I keep seeing the Scania trailer in-game and I was wondering how on earth do I get it?

I have searched for days looking for guides and topics on it, and there are none.

Could somebody possibly help?

Screenshot_1.png.1429e22db740844d4c67ba08991e9a80.png < Trailer in question, got the picture from a google search

7 answers to this question

Hello Clawz, you have to Scandinavia and the truck manufacturer is in the City of Södertälje, Sweden. Pretty much you go the area, select the Scania box trailer, or truck hauler with two trucks on it.

Edited by MikeOG
  • Thanks 1

Sweden is where you get it theres a large scania factory 

Södertälje i beleve the place is about 5 mins from stockholm   https://imgur.com/HjExZCQ heres the place you want to go to its at the top right under uppsala 

and if your wondering where volvo is there down in goteborg 

Edited by chipmunk197

Hello my friend, this cargo is in the vicinity of Scandinavia, as mentioned above, in this place you can see or get this type of cargo^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021