Started new profile, time is off, no loads

Rbe26_88

Question

Hello, 

So I decided to figure out the MP of ATS..... however after figuring out how to install, I started a new profile to avoid conflict with my SP profile due to mods.

Once i got all of my controls referenced, I delivered my first load only to realize the load timing was off.  My in game time was Fri....and my load delivery was for mon.... so my first load was late. I then tried to find a Quick job only to realize that there were no loads i tried refreshing and nothing.  I also noticed that there was no traffic.( not sure if there should be in MP) can someone please help i have over 300 hrs in the game SP, and love playing it but im not impressed by MP just yet.

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Rbe26_88 said:

I also noticed that there was no traffic.( not sure if there should be in MP)

Yeah theres no AI Traffic in MP.

4 minutes ago, Rbe26_88 said:

I then tried to find a Quick job only to realize that there were no loads i tried refreshing and nothing. 

Reset your economy:  

kind regards

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hey there,

To solve this problem, please follow the steps below in order.
Go to My Documents > American Truck Simulator and find config.cfg file and:
Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch MP and select your MP profile and when you don't have any cargo/job, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press Enter. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.

Hello @Rbe26_88; Do not you find any work? is the cargo page completely empty? If the answer is yes; Please try to sleep.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hey!

I hope your issue / question are fixed ?

Let us know by give best answer or reply :P

Best Regards

Total EDM