Warning signs

Dudeface

[b]Suggestion Name[/b]: Warning signs
[b]Suggestion Description[/b]:Signs on the front of trucks to warn oncoming traffic about the type of trailer you are pulling eg. Oversize , Road train to get the sign on your truck you get it as an attachment (at the upgrade shop) you can press the "R" key or a more convenient key to get it to appear on the front of your truck and disappear when you are not oversize and don't have a double trailer the signs you can get are, Oversize, Long vehicle and Road train. 

[b]Any example images[/b]: No

[b]Why should it be added?[/b]: With the Double trailer update coming out and more people getting the high power DLC these signs will help warn oncoming traffic about double trailer trucks and oversize loads

With the Double trailer update coming out and more people getting the high power DLC these signs will help warn oncoming traffic about double trailer trucks and oversize loads

I think this would be more than enough to warrant at least consideration for the double trailers so that others are aware there isn't just one trailer and a truck they need to overtake. There aren't any oversized loads in the mod or game itself through DLC so I'd disregard that part, but with double trailers; I'm not too sure how observant some people will be. Rather than signs, why not some form of beacon? A sign would be more practical though.

nz3d07.jpg

I think this would be more than enough to warrant at least consideration for the double trailers so that others are aware there isn't just one trailer and a truck they need to overtake. There aren't any oversized loads in the mod or game itself through DLC so I'd disregard that part, but with double trailers; I'm not too sure how observant some people will be. Rather than signs, why not some form of beacon? A sign would be more practical though.

Like in Australia Road trains.

Like in Australia Road trains.

Exactly, albeit it's only one extra trailer as opposed to the multiple ones aussie's roadtrains have but this is essentially what I'm referring to. There needs to be some way to differentiate between single trailers and doubles because from behind in first person view it would appear to just be the typical one trailer; until you overtake and realise there's two.

nz3d07.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.