Add Retired Team Members and Retired Legends in Staff Section 

Leon Baker

• 5 weeks later...
On 16/01/2018 at 10:22 AM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Nome da sugestão: Adicione membros da equipe aposentada e legendas aposentadas na seção de pessoal 

Descrição da sugestão: Adicione membros da equipe aposentada e Legendas aposentadas na seção de funcionários e faça posts no tópico da equipe TruckersMP que eles mudaram suas posições para esse papel. Além disso, adicione informações sobre este 2 rankings ao tópico dos Funcionários TruckersMP.

Qualquer exemplo de imagens: não

Por que deveria ser adicionado ?: Isso dará informações sobre membros da equipe aposentada e lendas aposentadas para usuários do fórum. 

UPD. E se trata de mudar o nome da seção "Pessoal" para "Classificar em TruckersMP" ou "Ranks" / "Roles" ou adicionar outra seção apenas para classificações? Nessas fileiras, você também pode colocar "bot" "SCS Software" e outras classificações que não estão escritas na seção de pessoal 

You mean the people away.

I think there maybe should be a list of retired staff but it doesn't need to be on the main staff list in my opinion as it would make it a lot untidier.

If there was some sort of separate list then I think that might be a better idea.

-1 It's a legal idea to honor the work and time they dedicated to TruckersMP, but if people who were retired or are "retired legends" will be posted and will receive a lot of spam and when they leave, they do not want to help with so much frequency.

I do not support your suggestion because of these issues, if it was not for that I would support for sure!

Sorry :( 

Edited by Jean M. (SP-BR)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, there is a former community manager, who has become a retired team member, but the reason for leaving the team is a violation of policy.

At the same time, we know that we should be friendly here, so we don't want to continue to accuse anyone, but I don't think your suggestion is really necessary.

I do not agree because people should be able to see the members to help themselves and ask for help.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

• 4 weeks later...

The Staff Directory is supposed to show the people on active duty. Adding that to the list may end up in confusion as people mistakenly contact them based on the thought that "they were staff before". Both retired ranks have a colour so if somebody is online, you will see it. They are, however, not going to be added to the staff list since it would defeat its intended purpose.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.