Better Warning Driving Without Light

If I am completely honest I do think this would be a good idea but instead of this being at the bottom of the display how about putting on the top half so it's more visible and not overlooked. However, I cannot provide evidence of what I'm thinking/explaining but seriously think it's a good idea.

+1 Its a yes from me. Would also be cool to have a small notification sound for users with the UI toggled off:

On 07/01/2018 at 3:12 PM, DoritosPowers said:

In my opinion, the warning when you drive without any light should be better formatted. A warning in form of a picture is a good idea but to be honest, a warning in form of a sound would be a bit better than a picture. It can take your view away when your driving (yeah sometimes your engine turns off and you dont realise it in the 10 seconds. It would be a nice idea, to improve the warning for not driving with lights enabled. Only a 100kb sound would be enough to prevent people getting kicked without actually making them realise.

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...