C-D road is dying?

Nan-Than

As others already suggested it's not dying anytime soon. Lately, I have been avoiding the area with so much that goes on in that area. But every so often it's still entertaining to alter my route to run down the road and see what's going on. But I also have to agree - maybe this is my own opinion but it seems lately people have been spread out more rather than being all clustered together.

You think the C-D road is dead. Go back to c-d. Except 2:00 and 13:00. I am writing to people about this subject. There are roads other than C-D. all players have been not bored in this path. we gotta get out of here. You ask why? When I take my car and go far away, there is nobody. this is bothering me. So, I always say. There are other roads outside the C-D road. I guess people will not listen to me. Because me too am there. :troll:

It depends on where you live. I'm from Australia and the busiest times during the week are in the mornings and late evening-night. It's normally more busier on Saturdays and quiet on Sundays. That's going by the times I play. Other people will have different times all together.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thread is dying before C-D (unfortunately). Closed and moved to Archive.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Archived