Black plate problem & Dashboard

GrandLionTR

Question

I have a problem. Multiplayer or singleplayer does not matter. I loaded the games but I did not fix them.
My display card is up-to-date, no problem with other games. There is also a problem with both ETS & ATS.
When I open a new profile, there is no problem. The same problem occurs again when you leave the game and enter again.

http://plays.tv/video/5a44e6308e24b5cfb4/problem

Edited by GrandLion

9 answers to this question

Is your truck a modded truck? That usually occurs when you download a modded truck that has acessories that are not supported in TMP. 

About the dashboard flashing, I have no clue on what is going on. Try using another truck purchased from a Scania store, see if the bug persists, and if it does not, the problem was the other truck.

@chevytime

I don't use any mode. The brand does not notice. Every vehicle has a problem.

@GGF MD

I tried that method and even loaded the game completely again, it did not improve.

@TheGamer_500

I don't use any mode.

@Lord Of The Darkness

Single player or Multiplayer does not matter. The problem is both. I have reinstalled, the problem continues.

Edited by GrandLion

Have you tried purchasing another truck to see if the problem persists? 

Because as as what I can notice now, either you game is really glitched (unprobable) or you are using mods from older versions in your game, as you are the only one in the community with this problem. 

Try creating a new profile and see if the problem persists. 

You may also use SCS forums and make a bug report on their website so they can investigate.