Steering Wheel G29 Logitech

[RLC] Michael Ross

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello @Michael Ross 

I have a G29 and I had the same problem when I bought it, I asked to a friend who is used to it and he told me to delete the controls.sii file which is inside your profile's folder.

I did that and worked for me, is nothing related to Logitech program as the own program searchs for you the correct profiles.

https://imgur.com/a/3b39M

15 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Hello @Michael Ross 

I have a G29 and I had the same problem when I bought it, I asked to a friend who is used to it and he told me to delete the controls.sii file which is inside your profile's folder.

I did that and worked for me, is nothing related to Logitech program as the own program searchs for you the correct profiles.

https://imgur.com/a/3b39M

I'll have a look at this thank you very much.

If you have such issue, where after rotating the wheel to either direction, the in-game wheel "snaps" to the end of the angle, check the video:

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

14 hours ago, Michael Ross said:

What do you mean there is Left and Right?

In control settings, there are options to turn left and right, usually they are assigned to A and D, but if you reassign it by turning wheel left and right, it will be like you say, you can also check controller settings.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V