Fastest/Strongest truck?

Ohdear

Question

Hi Truckers!

Im currently using the Volvo FH16 (750hp) and with this I can reach around 167km/h. 

The thing I'm wondering about though is that even if i have a easy load, when accelerating I find that there are some other trucks that are waaaaay faster and they just swoosh away compared to me.

My question is...Which truck is the "fastest" or "strongest"?  

7 answers to this question

Hai!

If I'm correct the fastest truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2 is Scania Streamline or R with 730ks. Also, I want to say that this is simulation game and it is not made for going fast so when you are going like that fast you are risking to get a ban because you can easily lose a control under the truck and ram into someone.    *Trucking not racing*

Cordially,

Mirko

• Like 1

Hi!

I tested it in Singleplayers, the new Scania S with 730hp goes up to ~175km/h. But as Mirko said, it's a simulator and not a Racing game. If you want to race, play Formula 1 or something like that. :)

Greetings!

Steam:  76561198091457586.png                                  TruckersMP: status.png

TruckyApp 1st German-Translator, Media Team and now retired Teammember