"Unsupported game version detected!"

NansinhoBuscar

Question

Hi everyone, i recently wanted to try etsmp, when i installed the laucher (here https://truckersmp.com/download) and when i launch truckersMP, there is a error meesage saying that my game is in version 1.26.2.9 and i need it in version 1.28.1.3 to play.

It ask me if i want "help with changing the game version", but when i say yes the window shut down..

If you can help me, thank you =)

14 answers to this question

Hey There!

1-) You can download the new version of TruckersMP from here : https://truckersmp.com/download
2-) Please be sure you have selected:  None - Opt Out of All Beta Programs
(Steam > Library > ETS2 and or ATS > Right Click > Properties > Betas > Opt Out of All Beta Programs)

MjEzYmU3YjdhNTM.jpeg

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Dear @NansinhoBuscar,

After you have made sure you have opted out of all betas like mentioned above follow these steps:

-Go to the local files tab in properties

-Click "verify integrity of game files"

-Allow the process to take place

-Open the launcher using administrative rights (Right click on TruckersMP icon and then click "run as administrator)

-See if you can play the multiplayer version of the game.

Hope this helps! 

Drive on,

-MJ 

@NansinhoBuscar Is it possible that you got ETS 2 installed twice on your hard drive? Once on Steam, which is on the supported game version, and maybe another installation (which TMP is connected to) that's not on the supported version? If so, please make sure that you link TMP to the ETS 2 directory in your Steam folder during the installation.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

/locked and moved to inactive topics due to inactivity.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules