Help with G27

smudger1309

Question

14 answers to this question

Have you selected the wheel in the Controls section of the in-game settings? If you haven't selected your wheel, it wont work with the game.

In addition, have you configured your wheel with the Logitech Profiler? If not, you can find this here - http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel/getting-started - you need to install the profiler, and then you can select the settings and such that you want with your wheel. Additonally, what you do mean when you say it won't turn left or right? Even if the wheel is not working, you are still able to turn the wheel regardless.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Dear @smudger1309,

I have made a little video to help set it up.

Can I suggest that you reset your wheel settings to default as well as your in game controller settings.

After this set it up again. (Set your wheel up in single player first)

In addition, make sure there is no dead zone set on the wheel.  

(Note: Interface will be different for G27 but there should be similar settings for you to alter and calibrate :D)

Dear @smudger1309,

This sometimes happens to me when the wire connecting the pedals to the wheel becomes lose.

I would suggest you:

-Exit the game

-Unplug the pedals

-Plug them back in

-Calibrate the wheel in the settings

-Open up the game 

Another reason this is happening might be because the pedals are "inverted". You should play around with the "mode" settings to see if that makes any difference.

Drive on,

-MJ