ETS2 Profiles Missing

FemmyVoid

Question

Greetings Fellas,

I have been playing ETS2 and ATS, with and without MP, for a very long time now. However, I have never come across this issue before. The other day, I loaded into TruckersMP like always as I wanted to play some multiplayer. One problem, my profile list was empty. 

I checked through the documents for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and my profiles were still there. I now have this issue in Single player and Multiplayer.

I did try and edit the documents to see if I could fix the issue, keeping a backup with any edits - this did not seem to work, however.

If anyone knows of a way to resolve this issue, or whats causing it I would love your help.

Thank you,

Velcta The Wolf

Image Of ETS2 Profiles and Documents Folder:Capture7.thumb.jpg.9dc99ff46ab96001e109fc5ab1337528.jpg

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

9 answers to this question

Have you tried doing a system Restore? this has happened to me before and the fix was just setting a system restore Also are these visible in the main menu? 

8113850b1339a36462e64bc251626f58.png

Edited by TSRVTC-Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

3 hours ago, [ST-E] mrhijden said:

Do you have any mods acticve? if so try to disable them in sp.

and i had this issue before and i was able to get a old save up from my documents.,

I do not have any mods active currently.

3 hours ago, TSRVTC-Truckerpilot said:

Have you tried doing a system Restore? this has happened to me before and the fix was just setting a system restore Also are these visible in the main menu? 

8113850b1339a36462e64bc251626f58.png

I do have all of them in the folder. I also can not do a system restore, technical reasons.

3 hours ago, ANTRANS DINKLEBERG said:

Maybe try to create new profile and turn off the game and then turn it on again. Then look if the new profile is missing too. If it is missing to then try to uninstall Euro Truck Simulator 2 and install it again. (remember to save your profiles maybe at Google Disk for example). I`m waiting for your feedback.

I did try to reopen the game multiple times, my new account stayed, the others still did not show up however. I will try to reinstall ETS2 now.

Thank you for your replies.

Edited by Velcta The Wolf

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.