New vehicles

Nexoo_

1. Euro (Europe) Truck (A truck (or lorry) is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo) Simulator. 
  2.  Double trailers are not released by SCS yet that's why it's not available in multiplayer yet.
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

This has been suggested MANY times and always rejected because of the same reasons. Of course we'd all like to see some diversity when playing but things like this come with time.

I'm sure when the mod has been out for a larger period of time and more work has been put into the mod the developers will be looking to add new content.

I agree with @PrototypeGR its a Euro TRUCK Simulator 2 , not Euro Traffic Simulator 2 . The suggestion is pointless  as for why would anyone wanna drive a van ? (I know vans are into trasnports and logistics) but still . There is some problems now with pilot cars , just imagine the mess with vans , and more cars .

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP. Unfortunately, the developer of the cars left the TruckersMP Team and is not staff anymore, hence why adding new cars is not going to happen as it would require too much work. Concludingly, the double trailers are not available in the multiplayer as of now, since it merely is the beta which means that it contains some minor bugs and errors which still need to be fixed. TruckersMP only supports the official release of a version.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.