Orange Street light and Flare pack (multiplayer)

MADDING247

Title: Orange Street lights and Flare Pack (multiplayer)

Description: Adding Support in multiplayer for Orange Street Light and Flare pack with optional use, local side but supported in MP

Reason: Looks much better and adds a great deal of realism to the game and very small file sizes

Screen caps below:

Any eventual example images or similar

So I would really love to see the Orange street light and Flare pack mods in multiplayer! They really add realism to the game and I think other people might like it too! 

Flare pack mod:   https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=186306  1.32Mb

Orange street lights mod:   https://ets2.lt/en/orange-street-lights/   0.32Kb

Screens from my game using these two mods, 4K HDR no bloom.

Totally think MP should support these two mods, looks great!!

AH7X4Zl.jpg
vNEBusL.jpg
r4lXWHX.jpg

Hello @MADDING247

Please follow the suggestion format or your suggestion could automatically be rejected for not following the format

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar

The devs are unlikely to add any third party mods as this will increase the download size as everyone would need to have the mod. This is unfair for those oh slower internet or with smaller hard drives.

I have to admit, these mods do add quite a bit of realism and I wouldn't mind seeing them used in multiplayer. TruckersMP does however not support any 3rd party mods at this time and it's likely to stay that way. Sorry!

• Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Hello,

same here! I use them for the same reasons as what the roads back home in real life are at night. Since the TMP team states in their Frequently Suggested Things : "Add Mods" - that this won't happen anytime now, maybe you might want to try suggesting to SCS instead. Goodluck!

Have a good one and as always, happy trucking~

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hello,

In my opinion it doesn't really change a lot. People might like things like this, but I don't think it will be supported. 

Ideas similar to this have been suggested many times before, and got denied every single time. But I don't think it's a very bad idea either. This could bring something to MP for others who like it! 

Regards,

ThatCrazyPillow 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

-1 this is something to put to SCS not TMP, and seeing as SCS are planning to update lighting and flares in an upcoming update, I don't see the point of adding a third party add on.

plus in a multiplayer community it's about what the majority want to see and orange lights and flares isn't one of the top contenders at all.

+1  It would be something nice to have. Anyone on the internet can download a 2MB file, and within 50 seconds. No reason why the Devs cannot add support for clientsiding mods. Would be nice to actually have them add something new to truckersmp instead of just updating whats already in the game.

Go tell Rootkiller to come back so we can get some new things finally.

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. Also, Mods always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods which have not been created by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.