Extend No Collision Zone

Suggestion Name: Extend No Collision Zone

Suggestion Description: Extend all the NCZ to the entire city, not only on a localisation precise like Reparation Center, Port Places but on the entire city

Any example images: 651724suggestion.png

Why should it be added?: It will make more easier to exit some places, mostly like reparation center, it's unbearable ! Also, making players who leave this NCZ to ghost mode for ~30 sec will be great and obvious.

Yes, EU4, but you have less people, so you have to chose :

-Having a realism physics with more players.

-Or having less realism physics with less players.

There are discrepancies...

I think +1 If it was modified a bit. Mabey it shouldnt be the entire city, but I think if they we extended out into the street a bit ot might be a bit easier for people to sort them selves out and exit or enter somewhere. A good place that comes to mind would be the entrances at Tameri or whatever its called. The one with the entrance thats hell to get into

• Upvote 1

Hello, unfortunately, I have to tell you that is it very unlikely that TruckersMP is going to add something like that.

With the least effort, I found those topics which were already rejected in the past:

Spoiler

So it is very unlikely that it is going to happen.

Great, so please tell me what to do when someone's blocking an entrance and when no admins are online to change the situation on EU2...

Be patient ? Yes, yes... As always.

WTF, yesterday i have to press F7

and i spawned to DUISBURG, 

It took me 30 minutes to get out because some retards people push me out and my truck were flying, and it goes on after

because when your truck is outside the NCZ, your trailer isn't outside the NCZ

SO, +2 versi

And the best solution is to add a 30 sec ghost mod !

Edited by Domi7237

1532623929-signature-domi-3.jpg

At least, making all the entire your vehicle in ghost mode sor some seconds when you are at the border of the NCZ can be a solution...

A lost of realism due to this physic system ?

Some players should adopt a realistic behavior over all.

Edited by Versi_Sneaky

^

Collisions can still happen : If the "ghost mode" truck is driving too quickly, he can be rammed when he goes back to normal mode, and he can ram other people too. 

There isn't any real solution to prevent collisions. That's why (To me) there isn't yet any huge modifications to that system.

You are of course on a truck simulator, but it doesnt means pure reality experience. If you want that, go in EU1, where you'll have speed limitations + no cars.

You can't blame people because they doesnt really know how to properly enter/exit an NCZ, or simply drive a truck. It's a game, not real life. 

It's not realistic, the actual NCZ is not realistic but she his nescessary, but a city on NCZ ? That's not good 

One of the 1st version of multiplayer, have all the city on NCZ, and THE CHAOS !

2nd, the ghost mod is here ! Use them 

3rd, if you would a NCZ City, you can go on EU4

4th, if you don't would a chaos, don't go on EU2/ or don't press F7 on city like Duisburg, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, Brussel, Berlin, Liege, Calais etc

See you :) 

Best Regards,

chatyo

2 minutes ago, chatyo said:

4th, if you don't would a chaos, don't go on EU2/ or don't press F7 on city like Duisburg, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, Brussel, Berlin, Liege, Calais etc

You know, sometimes you don't chose where you wanna be teleported to be repaired...

As said chatyo , it's a truck simulator, it isn't realistic to add more ncz and I have replied a similar suggestion, it's the same answer

But I think a lot of people want to add a ncz in the cities so why not try to add this suggestion for 1 week in a server

I'm neutral, try to convince me.

And good luck for your suggestion 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.