Game freezes and memory leaks until process close

Donkie

Mod Version: 0.1.3 R3
Controllers Used: Keyboard + Mouse
Description of Issue: Since latest update, the game freezes randomly for me (might be happen only when around lots of players?) and I can't do anything to get back focus. I need to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and open the taskmanager and there I see how ET2 keeps eating up more and more RAM, like 100MB every second.
How to reproduce: From what I saw (I got too frustruated to keep playing, crashed 4 times while in the same city) it seems to have happened inside the city but on the way there I never crashed. The city was Rotterdam.
Screenshots / Videos: Not much to see.

No error logs are produced

I'll see if I can generate a dump file later today.

• 2 weeks later...

i believe it happens when the process takes too much power for the PC to handle and it stops responding - better restart the game on every 2-3 jobs, so you won't randomly freeze and be forced to start current job all over again

Just to add:

In my case I'm running on a pretty solid gamer PC, but I do still get these freezes sometimes. I think it's not the problem with the PC itself, it's the fact that ETS2MP runs with 32-bit. If you aren't able to use your whole RAM, the game will freeze for sure :D! (Just wanted to add it, no need for discussion etc.)

Hello! the problem of "freeze" it is because of the driver that you recruit "Games driver",my friend have  the same problem when it excluded the driver the problem is solved, try and good luck

Regards : Driss

Best Regard's ! Happy Trucking 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.