Server(s) with AI Traffic

Mando

Suggestion Name: Server(s) with AI Traffic

Suggestion Description: Server(s) that also has ai traffic in them, makes it more fun and doesn't make some roads so boring. AI would be less generated then normal carreer mode ai traffic.

Any example images: Speaks for itself, cant really add example images on this one.

Why should it be added?: Sometimes when me and my friend are driving, it becomes kinda boring after driving a few hours...since some of the roads are very empty because its on the edge of the map. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks this is a good idea, and whoever would like to see it too can just go on the server with ai traffic enabled. Ofcourse the ai traffic would be less than in carreer mode since else roads would be overcrowded and everyone would have accidents with the ai cars :P

Hey - Welcome to the TruckersMP community, I hope that you enjoy your stay!

With regards to your suggestion, it is a struggle to sync AI in a server. Not to mention the lag that people could get by rendering so many vehicles.

If you honestly want to play with AI instead of other players, go on single-player as the intention of a multiplayer game is to play with others and not AI.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.