Does not start the update

User_1298167

Question

9 answers to this question

Is it possible for you to share a photo of your problem? Right click  TruckersMP launcher and run as an administrator to see if that fixes your update problem.

ba2c754486514b47ae0e65db1bc61fd8.png

Edited by K0rnholio

Hello,

If you're having update problems, please try removing the Documents/ETS2MP folder and make sure you have Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2.

Also, explaining more information to us on what type of issue you're having would better assist us in finding the proper solution.

Here's a list of common problems and solutions that you can take a peek at.

- Chev.

Edited by Haulin' It! l Chev

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Can you switch off your antivirus. 

Go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder. Uninstall the launcher. Restart and reinstall as admin.

Hi Nico,

I presume you mean your launcher does not start / appear? 

Make sure you do not have MSI Afterburner or Riva Tuner Server running, because these programs are known to cause conflicts or issues with the launcher.

Download and run the '.NET repair tool' found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Allow the repair tool to complete, then attempt to launch the launcher (with administrator rights).

On 6/4/2017 at 2:44 PM, EnLight said:

~

Hi and I miss all the steps and still have the problem download the microsoft.net 4.6.2 and apparently does not want to update the game not be that problem is

On 6/4/2017 at 8:53 AM, [ YENICERILER l ALTUNSOY ] said:

~

Hi men not be what you mention is

On 6/4/2017 at 1:06 PM, BlocKing said:

~

and as I seek topics similar if lucky is English I have to be a translator not missing the vibe that not give solution

On 6/4/2017 at 9:09 AM, Riley [EN-US] said:

~

Hello friend already what I miss a thousand times and still same

Edited by MrHarv #Wish64
Removed quote's to reduce post length

Posts merged to avoid double posts. Please use the same post when quoting multiple people at the same time.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >