[0.1.3 R2] The lag happens when the game AutoSave.

Joel56

Mod Version: Version 0.1.3 R2
Controllers Used: Defender challenge mini
Description of Issue: The lag happens when the game AutoSave.
How to reproduce:I have every AutoSave freezes the game. In singleplayer everything works well, lags during AutoSave not.

Screenshots / Videos: None.

This appeared recently. In older versions of mod game there were no hang during autosave.

DxDiag.txt

76561198017586910.png

Do you have to restart your game after autosave (crash)?

Your graphics cards looks very slow. (Intel HD Graphics) How about getting some faster notebook graphics? Usually they are available for one or two hundred euros and a pci slot is usually available in every notebook

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Okay, had this problem with an older Version of ets2 about a year ago as well. There's nothing to do against that. Maybe cleaning up and/or defragmenting your harddrive might help.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I have been told that multiplayer can put a strain on many graphic cards and that when there is too much info on the screen the game will lag due to the graphics not having enough memory to process the information. Playing high end games with onboard graphics isn't really recommended IMO.

The only other thing is to run in lower graphic settings, which was suggested in an earlier post.

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

• 2 weeks later...