Ban Organise

Mircea97

Suggestion Name: Ban Organise

Suggestion Description: i suggest, that there should be some admins that check "reports" everyday.. because it's a serios organise.i know there are alot. but sometimes you don't even see any admin. server and website..DuisBurg and Calais are the worst towns, i tried not to go throuth duisburg-calais, but i had to stop at service, and it was very bad.

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added?:MP, is a game i/we understand, but hiring more admins, OR putting functions, so they answer the reports..we need to show seriosness.

EDIT: A friend of mine, reported a person a month and didn't get responded yes/no.

PS: The server needs more active admins, there are lots of activ people, that want to get admin.

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

I think you don't understand how we work. We're more than active, we do more than 14.000 Reports every month (on the Website), we're active ingame. We don't sit on the Calais - Duisburg Road because of the Traffic Jam... no... The other Players (as example in Stockholm) need us too. We do the Reports on the List, if someone is ramming you, report it. Don't say no Admin is here because the Player didn't get banned or kicked, we can't see all what happend. We only do something when we see he's ramming you or something. We don't need more Admins. We have enough. The only Problem is, the Community have fun to go to the Calais Duisburg road, i don't know why, and everyone is complaining about the Traffic Jam etc. but you all know there's a mess, why you drive there? 

"There are a lot of active People who want to get Admin" yeah a lot of People want it, but only the when you proof it that you're the right one, then you can join. Btw you should be a Team Member (Moderator) 

All what i can say, this suggestion is useless. Because we do our job well. ;) 

And we should check Reports everyday? I mean we're more than 40 Admins, we do a lot per day. But not everyone can do everyday something, we aren't robots. We have a Real Life.

yes, but it's really awful an report over 1 month???really???i had a server, and i never let the report over a month..it's really bad, would you like to report a player and get answerd over a month???Your an admin you dont care... hire more admins, or put .. 10 admins - reports, and like that, it's a shame..the server needs more organisation, the reports, should get answered in MAX 3 days, 

PS: not robots, but hire more admins to do reports ONLY reports, i reported 1 min ago, a hacker .. but no answer.. it should be 

if(speed) < 100 { Ban(playerid); }

if players go faster, they get banned, and the speed should be 190 for trucks..

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

@MVC22

First off, admins aren't paid a single penny for their work, they are volunteers, so unless you personally are prepared to pay each admin assigned to checking reports a minimum wage packet every day of the week, it's not going to happen.

admins do more than just sit in high traffic areas and watch speeders, they have to teleport all over the map from Stockholm to Lublin and everywhere in between, so just because you don't see an admin doing anything, doesn't mean they're not doing something. 

Also, because admins are volunteers, they have their own personal lives, jobs and problems that are a priority over dealing with reports etc. So asking for all reports to get answered within 3 days would require full timeadmins who get paid and there would have to be thousands to keep up with the number of reports.

Also, because there are some several thousand players online at any one time across ALL servers, the number of reports per minute can be in the hundreds, so you try going through 100 reports in the space of a few minutes, where each report could contain up to 5 minutes of recorded footage of what happened, hence why reports can take a long time to get processed. 

As for speed, I've actually personally tested in singleplayer with 0 mods or cheats or hacks, and I've found that the fastest a truck can go flat out is around 110-120 MPH that's without a trailer attached and on a perfectly straight road, so unless you can physically clock someone doing wayyy more than that speed then they're not hacking, I've had people claim I've been speed hacking because I have the limiter turned off and they don't so they're stuck at 56 MPH and I'm cruising on motorways at 70MPH, it's all about perspective really. 

megadethsteve666

Do you think, that my staff got paid a penny by me??..no i had them organised, i reported in game something and nobody..i reported hackers.. no one.. why force players to record???take out the report sistem in-game then..

EDIT: 

The Server had in June 29 2016  -1 Milion users, it's a little bit 40 admins, it's small isn't it?i think the number grew in 2017..

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

No way, impossible a report went for 1 month. You're just spreading false information. 

Also, saying "We need more admins, just add more admins" shows your lack of understanding how we work. Saying add more admins is like saying "Add more cops" to large traffic problems in real life. Does it work? No. 

• Upvote 3

Our admins are doing their best to deal with everything. Their job involves a lot of things that most players tend to forget.

A report that has been pending for over a month sounds strange to me, please send it to me in a personal message and I'll look into it.

Just because you don't see an admin doesn't mean there isn't one around. The server is not limited to the road between Duisburg and Calais. There are plenty of other players that require admin assistance.

Everyone knows what is waiting for them on that specific road, you can't expect an admin to turn his back to everyone that is not on that road because you want an admin protecting you.

You mention something about banning players that drive fast, this is very bad suggestion. There are players that can perfectly drive and control their truck at high speeds.

Please join #EU1 if you want to drive on a simulation server. Speed is limited on that server.

I feel like you currently are not well aware of how our admins work. Since our admins actively check reports on the website and in-game, this suggestion can be seen as done.

However, you mention some other minor suggestions that we will not be adding so that is why this is going to be declined.

If you have any questions about anything related to admins or our ban system, don't hesistate to send me a personal message. I'll be happy to answer it.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.