Acceleration

[FFG] Aidan|DaleAGaming

Question

Hi,

I use a Logitech Formula Force GP to drive. But the pedals don't "go all the way" what I mean is it does half the speed than its meant too. Is there any way I can modify? I'm willing to purchase another steering wheel/pedal combonation. But I am looking for a fix first, so before you go suggestion please do help me fix it.

3 answers to this question

A possible explanation would be the fact that you have a pedal "deadzone" enabled in your ETS2 / ATS settings. To check if this is the case and turn this off:

>Launch ETS2 / ATS

>Go to options

>Go to controls

>Find the "brake / acceleration" axis deadzone slider

>Turn the slider to the lowest / none by sliding the slider to the most left position

Go to ETS gameplay and find where the pedal meter is for your pedals. When you press it in there should be a bar that goes further down the.more down you press it. You can try adjusting it there. 

Alternatively, you can go to your wheels settings and try to adjust something similar there.