Changed my mp player box opacity....

blkdeath75

Question

Changed the opacity on my player list box and now it has gone completely invisible. Is there anyway to get it back to default? At first I could still see players names but no box or options toggle. Then the names vanished as well(can't even see me if you were thinking nobody was around I thought that too). Could use any help I can get.

8 answers to this question

Here's my reply copied from your other thread.

Yes, there is a way to change it.

>Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\ETS2MP

>Open "config.txt"

>Change "windows_opacity" : xx to 100 and your tab menu should show up again.

• Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Hi,

first thing is that you posted this twice, which can have both threads trashed. Hopefully they won't considering I am giving you this heads up, but I am not a forum mod so I have no control over what they do.

second thing is, I have personally done this and the only way to fix it that I know of is to reinstall TruckersMP

Hope I helped

-James

6237934428.png

Because this was a double post - some of the possible suggestions posted here you might not see but check them out here in your duplicate topic you have created. 

Try saving your game close it and restarting TruckersMP that should reset the players near you tab.

Yes, there is a way to change it.

>Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\ETS2MP

>Open "config.txt"

> Change "windows_opacity" : xx to 100 and your tab menu should show up again.

Edited by K0rnholio

1 hour ago, Riley [EN-US] said:

Because this was a double post - some of the possible suggestions posted here you might not see but check them out here in your duplicate topic you have created. 

Try saving your game close it and restarting TruckersMP that should reset the players near you tab.

JeffSFC replied with the correct answer(it worked ty much)in the trashed post.Ty Jeff

In response to the trashed post and the excited people pointing out it was a double and wanting to trash it all, forgive me I am new here, I hit post twice because the website was lagging hard and I wasn't sure it went through. After I discovered it duplicated I tried to find a way to edit or delete one of the posts, but didn't see anything to edit.....so there's that. How about instead of going on the offensive and being a forum troll, offering a bit of help to the guy with 1 post. Just my opinion.

Edit:(Now I know how) The quote from Riley was supposed to show Jeff's fix so look to his first quote for the fix for this.(Sorry Riley if you thought I was pointing at you for being rude....I wasn't.