Fatal Error (Calais)

Tyler_M

Question

Recently whenever I enter or load into Calais my game crashes loading the 'Fatal Error' box. Ive also seen this happen to many other fellow truckers as they enter the city from the port or even the eurotunnel side Ive only recieved this after the update that took place yesterday.

6 answers to this question

Hi there,

there have been some problems with the servers as far as I know. Just try it again. Another reason could be that your PC is not capable of handling the enormous amount of players in Calais.

Hope I could help.

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

Hi there Tyler, hope your doing well mate,

Having a Fatal Error crash may be down to a few reasons, which I will list below;

1. Someone in the area (in your case, Calais) is using a unsupported mod, causing others to crash.
  2. Your PC is incapable, or is not able to, run the game with the amount of users around Calais, causing a crash.
  3. Possible issue with the server.

This is a common problem amongst users, and I prompt you to take a read of this guide, that may be able to help -

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

This was in April so I hope it's been solved with the updates. 

If not please post the crash log here

What are your PC specs? You know too much load can lead to game crash.

• Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M