0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sr.Carioca said:

Bom Dia a todos !

Minha primeira vez aqui em anos de Euro Truck jogados, a 4 dias eu e uns amigos BRasileiros estamos sofrendo com esse erro de "CRASH", não sabemos mais o que fazer, SOuth acontece muitas vezes, e assim desanimando de jogar pois usamos o ETSFS para contar pontos para empresa, e sempre que da crash negativamos =(

Segue em anexo a imagem do erro, gostaria de saber se existe uma solução, ou vai acontecer alguma atualização para solucionar o erro.

error.png.8f76cf4864108ccdc3ee0c09b0fb2d2d.png

procurar aqui

Downgrading is currently not possible, there is no beta branch for it. We are aware of the update and we are porting our game as quickly as possible.

Please have some patience while we are updating our mod. There is no estimated release date known, so bear with us.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

12 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

Downgrading is currently not possible, there is no beta branch for it. We are aware of the update and we are porting our game as quickly as possible.

Please have some patience while we are updating our mod. There is no estimated release date known, so bear with us.

OK thank you

4 minutes ago, DanNicholas said:

Hello! Can you help me... I dont`t know how to change the game version to 1.27.1.5s or something like that :) I can`t find this version in BETAS tab. Help pls !!!!!!

Just read the Posts before Your´s.

^ No doubt that the Devs are already working to adapt the MP version to the SCS latest update. Just have some patience, go outside, play another game and come back in a few hours. ;)

TMP staff are volunteers, they have families, jobs and others hobbies. :)

On 14.04.2017 at 3:00 AM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.1.7.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.27.1.5s [d390909cb04c]

• Support for American Truck Simulator 1.6.1.6s [aa81fd534550]

• New login screen

• Credits improved

• Nicknames are now taken from API (website) on the server side

• Fixed sending passwords with non-latin characters

View post on homepage

I also have this error! Help me!

Adsız.png

@muhsin.b17 & @wilhelm1310

SCS released a new update today.

You won't be able to downgrade your game. The only thing you have to do is to wait for the TMP devs to update the MP version.

Go outside, play other games and come back in a few hours. ;)

I didn't want my first post to be about complaining but things with steam are getting annoying if not irritating. I haven't gone online yet. I am very new in all this. I was trying to solve my first setup issues with the current MP client version and here is a new ETS2 version screwing everything once again and it is not the first steam game I experience such issues. I was playing another game a couple months ago, even had a MP server but I abandoned as I have a real life and I could not spend all of my time changing the server whenever a new update was forcibly installed. I am missing the old times of non-steam games, having been a non-steam FSX (and its predecessors fan for 15 years and my feeling is if a game faces so many issues due to a game organization like steam it cannot have a glorious future. Game makers should take this into consideration before binding their creations to steam. FSX is still so popular simply because the huge community behind it is free to create, share and use their mod creations (freeware). Not to mention it is (FSX) a 2006 game which still sells and also supports a huge related software industry of mods and tools (payware). I also feel ETS2 could be similar if steam let the community alone to decide between updating or not. Something is wrong in all this steam thing...

1 hour ago, CezarVespasiano said:

-Porque os Srs;Não deixam o Aplicativo fruir normalmente após atualização da SCS.

É só dar continuidade no Aplicativo Multyplayer,posteriomente os Srs,mudam já com a versão atualizada!..

-Gostaria de saber,porque os Srs não esta Banindo os Infratores das Estradas,principalmente os que usam os Automóveis!...

Primeiro: No forum principal utilize APENAS o idioma INGLÊS. Para posts em Portugues/BR utilize a respectiva seção aqui: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/25-portuguese-discussion/

Segundo: Não tem como deixar FLUIR, pois a cada atualização da SCS gera incompatibilidade com o TruckersMP, então os desenvolvedores precisam ATUALIZAR o launcher para que ele seja novamente compativel e permita que os players joguem.

Terceiro: Estão banindo todos os infratores, seja utilizando Carros ou caminhões. Você pode reportá-los aqui: https://truckersmp.com/reports

=========================================================================================================

EN:

First: In the main forum use ONLY the ENGLISH language. For posts in Portuguese / BR use the respective section here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/25-portuguese-discussion/

Second: They can't "keep flowing" after update, because every SCS update generates incompatibility with TruckersMP, so developers need to UPDATE the launcher so that it's compatible again and allows players to play.

Third: They are banning all bad drivers, whether using cars or trucks. You can report them here: https://truckersmp.com/reports

76561198274653564.png

Archived