Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.7.5 Released

mwl4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FALLING TOILET: Well man here is option 2 from me. 
(1). Click on my documents
(2): C drive
(3). Program files
(4). Delete the launcher from that program file path. 
(5). Relaunch the program as an administrator

27 minutes ago, Firefighter3861 said:

@FALLING TOILET: Well man here is option 2 from me. 
(1). Click on my documents
(2): C drive
(3). Program files
(4). Delete the launcher from that program file path. 
(5). Relaunch the program as an administrator

Coudn't find any folder related to the launcher in my documents but I deleted the folders in Program Files and ProgramData. I also tried cleaning registries with ccleaner but it did not work.

1 minute ago, Gun Powder said:

@FALLING TOILET

You do not have to do all that, go to control panel> programs> look for the truckersmp and uninstall it, then download it again and install it, download the necessary files and go.

Thank you for replying. I did uninstalled it this way then deleted the folders that left behind, cleared registries, restarted, installed the launcher, updated it, but it still says version 0.2.1.6.5 instead of 0.2.1.7.0 and it still shows that an update available.

6 minutes ago, FALLING TOILET said:

Thank you for replying. I did uninstalled it this way then deleted the folders that left behind, cleared registries, restarted, installed the launcher, updated it, but it still says version 0.2.1.6.5 instead of 0.2.1.7.0 and it still shows that an update available.

It could be your internet connection that the launcher does not recognize in order to download.

Thanks for the update, however I don't seen what was wrong with the old way. I can't have the way it was before like: APL | Matt™ | FG... Now it is [APL] Matt [FG], in my opinion I don't really like it. Don't get me wrong it looks better on the opening page of when you click the TMP icon, but I'm not a big fan of the names option which I can work around. I would of liked it if ™ and | was supported though.

Hi, I live in Brazil and I just updated windows 10 to the latest version.
After updating ets2mp is not working.
I already installed it and did the rescaling update of the site, it did not work.
Can someone help me ?

-Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16170
-0.2.1.7.0 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4

6 minutes ago, pedro_san said:

Hi, I live in Brazil and I just updated windows 10 to the latest version.
After updating ets2mp is not working.
I already installed it and did the rescaling update of the site, it did not work.
Can someone help me ?

-Windows 10 Version 1607
-0.2.1.7.0 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4

Hello, do you get a picture? Or it just does not work

8 minutes ago, Firefighter3861 said:

@pedro_san Restart your computer

Ok, I'll restart one more time.

5 minutes ago, Gun Powder said:

Ok, so if you do what it says ^^^^ because it shows no errors.

The program does not open and does not show any errors, I have already run in administrator mode and in compatibility mode.
Any more ideas?

13 minutes ago, pedro_san said:

Ok, I'll restart one more time.

The program does not open and does not show any errors, I have already run in administrator mode and in compatibility mode.
Any more ideas?

Surely you are missing files so that it can run correctly, intebte reinstalling the launcher.

Archived